Sunday, October 25, 2009

Anti Nowhere League

Ok I just love this band...back when I used to despise high quality recording and polished marketing production sound, their bootlegs live recording dubbed on cassette for like 40 times used to be on heavy rotation on my dad's SHARP radio cassette player. And i just love the logo.. so much that I've decided to have them printed out on various shirt colours! All of these are for you guys because I love you too... But take note that the print out will probably be in B&W only. But then again... you decide.. just drop us a line.

 
White on black. 09/10/punk/anl-black



Black on white. 09/10/punk/anl-white



Black/misc on grey/misc. 09/10/punk/anl-misc

Guys, I strongly recommend that Black On Grey version. Looks cool to me. TiTs will upload more photos if you want.



No comments: